Afternoon Options for all divers and snorkelers! Dive or snorkel one of our shallow patch reefs or opt for a deeper dive on one of our deep reefs or deep wrecks.
Discover Scuba Diving
- Student One student • Ages 10+ • All Equipment Included
- Student Discounted Rate for Buying in Volume • Ages 10+ • All Equipment Included
Experience Diving With Our Discover Scuba Diving Course!
A Discover Scuba class, sometimes called a “resort certification”, will have you working with an instructor on basic skills in the pool within an hour of meeting. The same afternoon, you’ll have the opportunity to do two shallow coral reef dives along with your instructor.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience, you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick, easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. This course will allow you to complete multiple reef dives with and Islamorada Dive Center instructor while you are here on vacation. If you decide you love it (and we think you will), and would like to complete an Open Water Certification program, your Discover Scuba Course will apply towards your class, reducing both the time and cost involved in a full certification.
Discover Scuba Schedule: One day
- 8:30 a.m. – Paperwork and Instructor meet & greet in the shop
- 9:00 a.m. – Head to the ON-SITE pool for pool session
- 10:30 a.m.-11:00 p.m. – break for lunch
- 12:30 p.m. – Check in at dive shop for afternoon boat dives
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Two location dive trip with instructor
Discover Scuba Includes:
- Everything! All scuba gear, mask, fins, snorkel, morning pool session and two reef dives; even all taxes.
- All you need to bring is your bathing suit and a towel!
Once you complete your purchase, we will send out a confirmation email on how you can schedule your class.