Choose to dive or snorkel in the afternoon on our Shallow Reef Dive Trip! Enjoy an Islamorada dive experience as you visit two reefs with a dive guide. Book online!
Scuba Tune-Up/Refresher Course
- Student Ages 10+
Take a PADI Scuba Refresher with the ReActivate Course!
PADI Scuba Tune-up/Refresher course is designed for anyone who wants to refresh his or her dive knowledge. The program is primarily designed for certified divers who wish to return to scuba diving after a period of inactivity, however, it is also a great resource for any diver to brush up.
To participate in the practical (in-water) portions of the program, you need to be a certified diver, or a diver undergoing training, at least 10 years old, and fit for diving. Anyone at least 10 years old may enroll in the PADI eLearning Scuba Tune-up online program.
Scuba Refresher Schedule: 1 day
- 8:00am – classroom and pool session at ON-SITE pool
- 11:30am-12:30pm – break for lunch
- 12:30pm – Check in at dive shop for afternoon dives
- 1:00pm-4:30pm – 2 location boat dives
Scuba Tune-Up Includes:
- Instruction, pool session, and two dives. Diver must provide own mask, snorkel, fins and gear, or rent gear from the shop!
Interested in becoming a PADI scuba Instructor? Check out our Instructor Training Facility.
Once you complete your purchase, we will send out a confirmation email on how you can schedule your class.